I’m a working journalist with more than four years of editorial and marketing experience with The Signal, an award-winning student newspaper at Georgia State University. I've has also interned in the press office of The Carter Center and with GlobalAtlanta, which covers international business in Atlanta from a global perspective. My endgame is to obtain a managing position at a major international public relations or marketing firm, ideally focusing on the nonprofit sector. For job offers or professional opportunities, please feel free to contact me directly.
Posts by Chris Shattuck:
- Instagram to Offer Analytics Support
- Snapchat Hits Impressive Benchmark
- Should You Be Pitching Facebook Live?
- Making Instagram’s Algorithmic Filtering Work For You
- Behind the Scenes of IHOP’s Social Media War Room (AKA Short Stacks on Deck)
- Twitter Just Got a Lot More Customer Service Friendly
- Aspiring Olympic Hosts Take Cues From the ‘Atlanta Model’
- Consolidation will ultimately benefit GSU
- First impressions on the GSU merger
- WRAS “Partnership” Threatens Integrity of the Station, Creates Dangerous Precedent for GSU Student Media